Gaylord Opryland Hotel
Hotel Accommodations and Amenities
The Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tenn. is the destination for Christian Camp and Conference Association’s 2016 National Conference, All In. With over nine acres of indoor gardens, multiple waterfalls, an indoor riverboat ride, excellent southern hospitality, and over 17 on-site restaurants, we think you are in for a wonderful experience. Since our conference is during the holiday season, the hotel will be decked out for Christmas.
The Gaylord Opryland is only ten minutes from the airport and sits nearly adjacent to The Grand Ole Opry, one of music city’s most popular venues.
2800 Opryland Dr.
Nashville, TN 37214
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 – Friday, December 2, 2016
This year’s cutoff for the negotiated room rate below is October 31, 2016. Please book early to guarantee yourself a room at the Gaylord Opryland. This special rate is available 3 days prior to the conference, and 3 days following the event for those who would like to get a little extra R&R!
Guest rooms included in CCCA’s negotiated rate have either two queen beds or a single king bed. Requests for a room with a king are based on availability of the hotel.
Single/ Double – $127
Triple – $147
Quad – $167
$18 resort fee per room per night. Sales Tax- 9.25%
Occupancy Tax – 6% $2.50 city tax per room night
Check-in time is @ 3 p.m. and check-out time is @ 11 a.m.
While on-site at the Opryland Resort, please partake in these amenities:
- Resort Savings Card
- In Room Mini-Refrigerator
- Access to Fitness Health Club.
- In room wired and wireless high-speed internet provided.
- Scheduled Complex Shuttle Service
- Designated complimentary in-room beverages
- Online Access to the Wall Street Journal
*Guests attending who do not book rooms at Opryland Resort may be charged $50 fee per night.
Call 615-889-1000 (Guests will need to mention CCCA to receive Group Rate)
The hotel is within walking distance to a mall with a food court and many options for dining.
- Rental Cars – There is a rental car facility at Nashville International Airport.
- Taxi – Flat fee of $25 one way to Gaylord Opryland from the Airport.
- Hotel Shuttle – Normally $40 per person round-trip, CCCA has negotiated a $28 round trip rate. Be sure to tell them you’re with CCCA!